: 600 Posts and still no Mac!!!

Dr.G.
Jan 4th, 2003, 05:05 PM
Hopefully, this situation will be rectified once MWSF is over and the dust clears on the announcements. I don't speculate in rumors, so we shall see what next week holds.

Dr.G.
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:40 AM
Peter, as Consular General of our mission in NYC, the negotiator for the hotel and area surrounding Lake Kyoto, and half of the vaudeville team of Peter S. and Dr.G., I think that I have some worth in this community. As well, the two doxies are too valuable to allow them to slip into the "dark side". Actually, I am awaiting any new developments at MWSF to then make my decision. I am leaning towards a 1 gHz PowerBook, since I have 19" CRT monitors at home and at work, which Macdoc contends may be linked up to the PB.

Brainstrained
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:51 AM
600 posts and no Mac yet!

http://www.binaryrhyme.com/ubbicons/jawdrop.gif

Gee, I know you're attached to your Doxies, but may be you could trade in one for a Mac.

A badger-killing, trench-digging, chicken soup-deliverying Doxie ought to be worth something.

Say a slightly-used G4 tower? :D

Dr.G.
Jan 5th, 2003, 09:56 AM
Brainstrained, if you knew how much these two doxies cost your jaw would drop even further. Can you say "Top of the line PowerMacs"?!? Still, I think that the PB will be fine for me. We shall see.

Peter Scharman
Jan 5th, 2003, 12:41 PM
600 posts and no Mac! See how tolerant we are. Some people might have had you booted off until you were "legit", but we're not like those PC guys. ;)