: Samsung 770 phone

Brian Scully
Feb 9th, 2007, 04:50 PM
announced in Barcelona today Very similar to iPhone but with a pull out key board as well as touch screen. AP announcement claimed a version of OSX as the OS and while Samsung and Apple have a close relationship I sincerely doubt that Apple would licence any version of OSX that would allow a competitor to their iPhone.
Samsung did not have any release date but would wait to see how the phone was accepted at the event

interlude
Feb 9th, 2007, 05:39 PM
It won't use OSX

Brian Scully
Feb 9th, 2007, 07:37 PM
It won't use OSX
Interlude in going back over your many many posts it would seem that many are just one liners with no backup of why you have made said post .

Once again you say "it won't use OSX" without providing any proof of why this is true .

While I agree as I said that I doubted that Apple would licence OSX to Samsung you seem to have some sort of proof .

Please give us the benefit of your knowledge on this new phone and what OS it might use . AP said it did and you say it does not . AP is not always right but on the whole it has perhaps a better track record.

Please Please this is a FORUM and one liners do not a FORUM make .

interlude
Feb 12th, 2007, 10:14 AM
I agree as I said that I doubted that Apple would licence OSX to Samsung you seem to have some sort of proof .

Please give us the benefit of your knowledge on this new phone and what OS it might use . AP said it did and you say it does not . AP is not always right but on the whole it has perhaps a better track record.

Please Please this is a FORUM and one liners do not a FORUM make .

http://crave.cnet.com/8301-1_105-9685303-1.html?tag=bubbl_3

I can express everything I wanna say with just one line. Good day