Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Fido Problems?

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  RicktheChemist 
#1 ·
6 days ago i bought the Razr from fido for 150....now today on their website it says 50. I would like to know if there's anything I can do...i know that i have a 15 day satisfaction guarantee and i'm not satisifed, lol

anyone else have this problem ang got it resolved?

#3 ·
they aren't being nice to me and i would have accepted the fact that, i got ripped BUT the guy i was talking to was very rude and made me very angry. I'm on hold as we speak.

if i have to, i'll send it back and get it again. this is personal now

#5 ·
Thanks alot Rick the Chemist it's not the 1st time you help me!

I got billed to my account but she gave me an 100$ credit! so it all worked out, and she also gave me 1 month free of charge for the story involving the guy that annoyed me :D

to anyone else that has this problem perseverance is the key, find a nice person !

#6 ·
Dimitri12 said:
I got billed to my account but she gave me an 100$ credit! so it all worked out, and she also gave me 1 month free of charge for the story involving the guy that annoyed me :D

to anyone else that has this problem perseverance is the key, find a nice person !
I have had problems several of times with fido and they always seem to find a way to make it up to me, or buy me off! I like that in a company.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.