: Apple.ca/store Shipping speed?

sharkattack
Jan 26th, 2006, 09:51 PM
How long does it take for a video adapter ordered from online Apple.ca store to ship to my place (Mississauga, GTA Ontario)? Anyone know???

Chealion
Jan 26th, 2006, 10:17 PM
It all depends on the shipper you get.

That said you can bet on the shipment being within the time said on Apple's site.

4-6 business days for expedited, 8-12 days for standard.

All that said, I've yet to have an item arrive later then 9 days later using standard shipping and that's when they shipped with SameDay. If they ship Purolator or FedEx you can expect it quite quickly.

pcronin
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:01 AM
I ordered my iBook on a Sunday eve over the phone, and got it in early afternoon on Friday of that week. That's from the warehouse in China to me in NB in 4 days. (monday was just order processing)

MacMaster
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:14 AM
I have always found Apple's delivery time to be excellent - as long as the item is in stock.

I ordered an iPod (3rd Gen) custom engraved on a Friday and received it on Tuesday - Standard Delivery. That's impressive!

I have had similar delivery times with other software and hardware purchases from Apple over the years.

The only exception is the MacBook Pro that is currently on order. Understandably its going to take a little longer to get here than usual.

rgray
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:27 AM
I ordered an iPod (3rd Gen) custom engraved on a Friday and received it on Tuesday - Standard Delivery. That's impressive!
Similar here. I ordered a Nano for my lady, also custom engraved, last Friday. FedEx was here Monday altho' I wasn't. Got it Tuesday! Not bad since I accepted the free shipping option.

lightbulb
Jan 27th, 2006, 08:57 AM
My experience has a BTO Powerbook on my doorstep from Shanghai within 5 working days and a .Mac enrollment package shipped from US, that took about 3 weeks.

johnnydee
Jan 27th, 2006, 10:11 AM
I ordered a mac mini showing 3-5 day shipping on Jan 6
I got an email from apple saying it shipped Jan 21 via sameday with a tracking number.
Checking the tracking number sameday shows the number doesn't exist.
I'm still waiting!

John