: Powerbook AC adaptor charging problem

d1ll1gaf
Dec 13th, 2005, 12:56 AM
I am having a charging problem with my 12" Powerbook G4 (1.33GHz). When I got up from my desk this afternoon, my foot caught the power adaptor and pulled the laptop off of the desk. There is no visible damage to the laptop, and everything appered to be working correctly (hard drive, airport, etc). When I returned to the laptop a couple of hours later, I noticed that the battery only had 24 minutes remaining but the adaptor was pluged in with the ring showing green. I pulled the adaptor out and touched end, the green ring lights up at the touch of my finger.

Has anybody ever experienced a similar problem? Does anybody have a picture of the adaptor tip (that I can use to see it my adaptors tip is damaged).

Thanks

apple=god
Dec 13th, 2005, 08:34 AM
ok i'll send one on over into this post, My guess is that your computer isn't gonna charge until you get a new one. Oh, and stop touching it with your finger becuase minde doesn't do that when touch it. you could be discharged with a lot of amps and volts and we don't want the loss of any ehmac memebers!

http://us.st11.yimg.com/store1.yimg.com/I/lovemacs_1876_131686940