: Recent Switcher?

elook
Oct 5th, 2005, 12:12 PM
I'm writing a magazine article about switching from WinPC to Mac. What I'm looking for is a longterm Windows user who has recently made the leap to the Mac world. Nothing big, just a couple of questions to ask about apps, experiences, goods/bads/uglies.

Drop me an email at james.koole at gmail dot com if you are interested. The interview (phone) would be no more than five or ten minutes. I'm a Mac guy so the focus is most definitely on switching being positive.

JK

Sonal
Oct 5th, 2005, 01:16 PM
Switched about 2 years ago, after using Windows exclusively since about 3.0. I remember having a "Macs are dumb" argument with someone back in the day. I really love the Mac now.

If that works for you, PM me and I'll send you a contact number.

Bolor
Oct 5th, 2005, 03:00 PM
There are a number of people on this forum that use both ... PC at work and Mac at home. That could also be an interesting angle?

bryanc
Oct 5th, 2005, 04:15 PM
I added Mac's to my repertoire in 2000 (with the release of OS X), dropped Linux in 2002, and dropped Windows in 2004 (although I still spend a lot of time helping my colleagues, parents and friends troubleshoot their Windows boxes). I don't miss either of 'em.

Feel free to PM me.

SINC
Oct 5th, 2005, 06:19 PM
There are a number of people on this forum that use both ... PC at work and Mac at home. That could also be an interesting angle?
Yep, I use Macs at home and @$%^&* at work too. :D