RawB8figure
Sep 3rd, 2005, 06:45 PM
just got the macmice BT
Feels cheap.

Are there any other bluetooth mice that are better thean this one

thanks

MacDoc
Sep 3rd, 2005, 07:10 PM
Get a LogiTech MX 1000 RT and skip the BT. It's fast reliable and accurate - EVERYONE loves them.

Trose
Sep 3rd, 2005, 07:28 PM
Some bluetooth mouse info: https://www.ehmac.ca/showthread.php?t=28482

NewGuy
Sep 16th, 2005, 02:02 PM
Has anyone heard if Macally has released the full sized BT Mouse yet? The website says coming soon but it's been saying that for a couple of months now...
http://www.macally.com/spec/bluetooth/btmouse.html

jicon
Sep 16th, 2005, 04:10 PM
Get a LogiTech MX 1000 RT and skip the BT. It's fast reliable and accurate - EVERYONE loves them.

I second MacDoc. My Gyration mouse is king on my Windows machine, but the Logitech is above and beyond any other mouse in terms of precision, and battery life.

Siebel
Sep 16th, 2005, 04:19 PM
I have the Macally BT Mouse JR and I like it. I have a G4 Powerbook and no problem so far.

It is not a sophisticated mouse but it works.

zurich
Sep 16th, 2005, 08:31 PM
The official Apple Wireless mouse is alright. The tracking is a little iffy and it's pretty sensitive to 'clicks', and then there's the whole one button thing, but it looks good :)

As for batteries, I got it about a month and a half ago, and it's still got all 5 'bars' left for battery life, and I never turn it off.

Patiently waiting for a BT Might Mouse.....

teeterboy3
Sep 16th, 2005, 09:57 PM
I have the Macally BT Mouse JR and I like it. I have a G4 Powerbook and no problem so far.

It is not a sophisticated mouse but it works.
It's the same mouse I have. Perfect size for a laptop - easy to stow and use and doesn't take up half of your work surface.

expergo
Sep 17th, 2005, 01:05 PM
mx900 all the way. great if you have a laptop...

i just go home...open my laptop and my mouse works. no dongle...

i'm planning on getting the new logitech laptop bluetooth mouse so i can just store it in my bag and use it when i want.

teeterboy3
Sep 17th, 2005, 01:14 PM
mx900 all the way. great if you have a laptop...

i just go home...open my laptop and my mouse works. no dongle...

i'm planning on getting the new logitech laptop bluetooth mouse so i can just store it in my bag and use it when i want.
The only way you'd need a dongle is if you don't have the BT card installed on your laptop or desktop, right? So if you got BT, it doesn't matter which brand you buy, yer dongle-less.

How much is the MX900?

i stole this name
Sep 17th, 2005, 05:01 PM
stupidly, more expensive than the MX1000 laser.

Zoiks
Sep 17th, 2005, 09:09 PM
I've tried searching for the logitech bluetooth laptop mouse. Any ideas what canadian stores carry it?

Cheers!

zurich
Sep 18th, 2005, 10:33 PM
It doesn't exist!