: Video Award!

iLabmAn
May 2nd, 2005, 11:24 PM
WE WON!!!!!

More specifically, our video won in the following categories:

- Best Editing
- Best Sound
- Best Ecology Video

That means the team and I are heading to Aichi, Japan to compete in the world ecology video awards.

The annual Panasonic Kids Witness News awards were held at the Olympic Spirit building in Toronto (May 2nd, 2005). The kids and I are thrilled!

You can view the final production here:

Keep The Flow (http://homepage.mac.com/plmnice/keeptheflow.mov)

Chipper
May 3rd, 2005, 02:21 AM
Congratulations, to you and your talented students, iLabmAn. A trip to Japan ... what a great reward! I'm downloading the finished video now so that I can have a look at it.

Keep up the great work.

Dr.G.
May 3rd, 2005, 06:44 AM
Kudos to all of you. This is what education and dedicated educators, like yourself, are all about.

Yes, we are all the future and we need to consider our precious ressources, both social and natural.

gwillikers
May 3rd, 2005, 08:02 AM
Wow, nice job! Congratulations!!

Cameo
May 3rd, 2005, 08:55 AM
WOW, Great stuff. Congratulations. It should give a wonderful feeling of accomplishment

Mrs. Furley
May 3rd, 2005, 09:15 AM
Wonderful!!
Congratulations.

iPetie
May 3rd, 2005, 09:28 AM
Having watched the progress of this project through this board, I am very excited about your (Collective) job well done. Also excited for the creative pro members of this board who critiqued constructively during the video's production.
Have fun in Japan!

K_OS
May 3rd, 2005, 01:47 PM
Good Job the film looks great and congrats on going to Japan(on my dream vacation list).

Laterz :)

Melonie
May 3rd, 2005, 02:21 PM
Way to go iLabMan! Very nice work on a very important topic!

May I suggest you dedicate this short to Robert Hunter when showing it in Japan? He would most certainly have approved of this work!

Mel

Toca Loca Nation
May 3rd, 2005, 02:26 PM
Nice work! Congratulations!

iLabmAn
May 3rd, 2005, 06:03 PM
Dedication to Bob Hunter?

Most definitely. Thank you for that.

He will be sorrowly missed.