: Anyone watch The Apprentice

Macified
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:22 AM
I know it sounds corny, but my wife and I like "The Apprentice". Unfortunately, we missed last night. Did anyone here happen to tape it?

mkurtes
Sep 10th, 2004, 10:30 AM
I watched it, pretty good. Sorry, I didn't tape it but I am sure it will be on again. I'm not sure if you have cable or ExpressVu but ExpressVu usually has repeats on the weekends. You may want to do a search if you have it.

Griller
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:29 AM
I watched it last night. Was that the season premiere? I don't really keep up to date or follow reality shows anymore. They got cookie-cutter-ish, the novelty wore off, and I realized that they're SOOO contrived and edited. The Apprentice last night was sort of interesting. I just liked the challenge of them having design a new toy for Mattel and seeing a little behind the scenes stuff at Mattel.

I came across the season opener of The Next Great Champ the other night. Fox's reality show where they find the 'next great' boxer. At the end of the show the elimination segment requires the lowest 'ranked' boxer to pick one of the top 3 ranked boxers to fight. Whoever loses the fight gets eliminated. I was looking forward to the boxing match at the end, but when they actually showed it, it was such a disappointment. The way they filmed it and the way is was obviously edited it seemed like a made-for-TV-movie, it was crap! :rolleyes:

MACSPECTRUM
Sep 10th, 2004, 11:41 AM
for apprentic repeats check CNBC or MSNBC
one of them has it
i just forget which one

i think the magic is over for me after last night's episode

anyone but me think that "the Donald's" taste in home decorating to be, shall we say, garrish?

does everything have to be in gold?
yuck

MaxPower
Sep 10th, 2004, 01:55 PM
anyone but me think that "the Donald's" taste in home decorating to be, shall we say, garrish?

does everything have to be in gold?
Bling Bling.

Macified
Sep 10th, 2004, 03:09 PM
Rerun plays Friday nights at 8:00 and 11:00 on CNBC (Rogers Digital Cable channel 35). It's all set to tape since I won't be there to see it.

Thanks for the pointer.