: Anyone have a room for rent in Kingston?

Kardnal
Sep 2nd, 2004, 11:16 PM
(Completely off topic even for the everything else forum! tongue.gif )

Good news: I was awoken at 9am today with a call from Queens telling me I've been accepted to their law school.

Bad news: Classes start Tuesday (ie in 4 days) and, literally yesterday, I signed a lease in London and moved a truck load of stuff there from T.O. graemlins/ptptptptptpt.gif

(Luckily, I got out of my lease in london (kind of) and moved my stuff back to Toronto today.)

So, before I go searching high and low for a place to live in in Kingston, I'm just randomly asking the good folkes here at ehMac if anyone knows any students (or landlords) in Kingston who are looking for an extra roommate/tenant. Anyone? :D

Loafer
Sep 3rd, 2004, 10:45 AM
can't say I do.....but congrats on your good news.

My Mrs went to school at St Lawrence College there, she had a blast (apparently).

MacNutt
Sep 4th, 2004, 06:40 AM
I have a suite to rent, out here on Salt Spring. A really nice one.

But the daily commute to Kingston would be pure hell. tongue.gif :eek: graemlins/lmao.gif

Trust me on this.

imactheknife
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:00 AM
rob a bank and get caught...then you would have a room a kingston pen tongue.gif hehe...might prove hard to get out and do things though!

Kardnal
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Hrm, Salt Sping *is* really nice... I wonder if WestJet would give me some kind of 'bulk discount' ... :D

James Z
Sep 4th, 2004, 09:36 AM
If you have a car, I'm only 45mins away, I can keep my eyes open around here (Quinte area) if you'd like.

James

Kardnal
Sep 4th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Hey guys, thanks for the offers. I was lucky enough to have found a place to stay today while I was up there. Only 10 minutes away from the campus too!