: Does anyone read help desk anymore?????

SINC
Jun 29th, 2018, 02:02 PM
Seems not!

TiltAgain
Jun 30th, 2018, 02:54 AM
Huh? Which help desk do you mean? Can you provide me with some context?

Cheers

pm-r
Jun 30th, 2018, 02:51 PM
Seems not!

Sometimes, and when they're not too busy it seems.

They may get to it come Monday or more possibly Tuesday or Wednesday considering the long weekend we'll be experiencing for those non-retired working souls.

- Patrick
======

hexdiy
Jun 30th, 2018, 08:08 PM
As far as I am concerned, that is all I read here! Not too many questions, though.

Glad to be of assistance, any time.

As a matter of fact, the last thing I did here was upload an iLife '11 installer DVD .IMG to my Google Drive to help out a member here.
If anyone else is interested, just PM me with an email address, I wil send you an invite to it.

As to the state of waning fora, I think this is a world-wide phenomenon.

Just had my favourite Belgian Apple forum, InterMactivity.be,
and my beloved musician's forum, Homerecording.be,
Die on me.

Now I'm mainly active on MacFreak.nl, which is also in Dutch.
So of no use to any of you except for maybe MacFury here :-

Anyhow, I check into ehmac daily still.

Good luck to you all!

pm-r
Jun 30th, 2018, 11:31 PM
As to the state of waning fora, I think this is a world-wide phenomenon.

As you may know, even mac-forums.com was told that it would have to close down Dec 31, 2017, which thankfully has just recently been reversed and the site will be continuing until who knows when???...

It also seems that ehmac.ca has also moved to more of a political and opinion site and left a lot of its old Mac/Apple/iDevice Help forums dangling behind a bit.

- Patrick
======

VSAdmin
Jul 6th, 2018, 06:17 PM
Hey folks! If you're referring to us not being active on the site, it's just because our inboxes are jammed with posts from members from various sites that are having issues. We've been in the process of migrating all of our sites to Google Cloud and then adding https once the migrations are complete, so there's been a lot going on for us and it's been a bit tricky getting caught up.

Is everything going okay here on ehmac? Are you still experiencing some of the issues that were reported after the cloud migration?

Cheers,

Erik