: The google boy and the google boy from peepeganj

boker74
Jun 27th, 2018, 06:52 PM
The Thirsty

One hot day, a thirsty the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj flew all over the fields looking for water. For a long time, he could not find any. He felt very weak, almost lost all hope. Suddenly, he saw a water jug below the tree. He flew straight down to see if there was any water inside. Yes, he could see some water inside the jug!
The the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj tried to push his head into the jug. Sadly, he found that the neck of the jug was too narrow. Then he tried to push the jug to tilt for the water to flow out, but the jug was too heavy.
The the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj thought hard for a while. Then, looking around it, he saw some pebbles. He suddenly had a good idea. He started picking up the pebbles one by one, dropping each into the jug. As more and more pebbles filled the jug, the water level kept rising. Soon it was high enough for the the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj to drink. His plan had worked!
Moral: Think and work hard, you may find solution to any problem.

boker74
Jun 27th, 2018, 07:02 PM
One hot day, a thirsty the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj flew all over the fields looking for water. For a long time, he could not find any. He felt very weak, almost lost all hope. Suddenly, he saw a water jug below the tree. He flew straight down to see if there was any water inside. Yes, he could see some water inside the jug!
The the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj tried to push his head into the jug. Sadly, he found that the neck of the jug was too narrow. Then he tried to push the jug to tilt for the water to flow out, but the jug was too heavy.
The the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj thought hard for a while. Then, looking around it, he saw some pebbles. He suddenly had a good idea. He started picking up the pebbles one by one, dropping each into the jug. As more and more pebbles filled the jug, the water level kept rising. Soon it was high enough for the the google boy and the google boy from peepeganj to drink. His plan had worked!
Moral: Think and work hard, you may find solution to any problem

Macfury
Jun 27th, 2018, 07:32 PM
SPAM reported.

macintosh doctor
Jun 27th, 2018, 10:21 PM
SPAM reported.

building up post counts to post in classifieds. lol

Macfury
Jun 27th, 2018, 11:00 PM
building up post counts to post in classifieds. lol

I remember someone who amused everyone by saying he would answer any question asked by anyone so he could build his post count--a funny guy. This is a bottom-of-the-barrel approach.

Freddie_Biff
Jun 27th, 2018, 11:46 PM
But I want to know more about google boy and google boy from peepeganj...

TiltAgain
Jun 28th, 2018, 12:55 AM
I remember someone who amused everyone by saying he would answer any question asked by anyone so he could build his post count--a funny guy. This is a bottom-of-the-barrel approach.

Oh yes, I remember that. Does anyone know what happened to him and that thread? Did anyone take him up on his offer?

Cheers

Macfury
Jun 28th, 2018, 08:47 AM
Yes they did take him up on it! Strangely, I remembered the member's name and so:

https://www.ehmac.ca/everything-else-eh/78878-ask-i-will-answer.html

Oh yes, I remember that. Does anyone know what happened to him and that thread? Did anyone take him up on his offer?

Cheers

TiltAgain
Jun 29th, 2018, 03:45 AM
Yes they did take him up on it! Strangely, I remembered the member's name and so:

Thank you kindly :)

Cheers

polywog
Jun 29th, 2018, 07:04 AM

Rats, that looked like a fun thread. Maybe not as much fun as the "spam reported" thread though.

pm-r
Jun 29th, 2018, 01:33 PM
@TiltAgain

I used to be Tilt until EhMac phucked me up.

I was just wondering if you'd even been here???:

Edit:
Sorry, it looks like we still can't post an image here that works and I have no idea when it will get fixed, if it ever does.

PS: It was just an image of the Phuket Thai Restaurant. It may be related to your sig. :D

Freddie_Biff
May 19th, 2019, 03:10 AM
But I want to know more about google boy and google boy from peepeganj...

Same question.

TiltAgain
May 20th, 2019, 01:44 AM
@TiltAgain

I was just wondering if you'd even been here???:

Edit:
Sorry, it looks like we still can't post an image here that works and I have no idea when it will get fixed, if it ever does.

PS: It was just an image of the Phuket Thai Restaurant. It may be related to your sig. :D

Heheheheh, no, I have never been to the restaurant or the city. I am curious as to how after such a long time you noticed my signature and came up with this :)

Cheers

Freddie_Biff
May 20th, 2019, 02:37 AM
Hey TiltAgain! How ya keeping?

pm-r
May 20th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Heheheheh, no, I have never been to the restaurant or the city. I am curious as to how after such a long time you noticed my signature and came up with this :)

Cheers

It seems I originally posted here back in 2018, over a year ago, and looks like I replied with a photo of the restaurant with a similar spelling to your signature:
I used to be Tilt until EhMac phucked me up.

Just my attempt at a bit of humor and it also shows the range of the useage for the word and it's spelling.

And how are you doing these days??? You don't seem to be posting as much as you used to, so I guess that means things must be going well and working properly. At least as far as your Mac stuff goes.

- Patrick
======

TiltAgain
May 21st, 2019, 01:29 AM
Hey TiltAgain! How ya keeping?

It seems I originally posted here back in 2018, over a year ago, and looks like I replied with a photo of the restaurant with a similar spelling to your signature:

Just my attempt at a bit of humor and it also shows the range of the useage for the word and it's spelling.

And how are you doing these days??? You don't seem to be posting as much as you used to, so I guess that means things must be going well and working properly. At least as far as your Mac stuff goes.

- Patrick
======

Am not doing too bad at all, gents, thank you :)

Nah, though I do not post much (mainly because I have nothing much to say) I still visit EhMac every day and click on "New posts" and read though if anything looks interesting enough.

Not doing anything these days - just chilling, reading forums and sometimes Reddit, watch some videos or movies, go on a lot of road-trips and off-roading; pub-hopping, etc.

Cheers :)

Freddie_Biff
May 21st, 2019, 02:49 AM
Am not doing too bad at all, gents, thank you :)

Nah, though I do not post much (mainly because I have nothing much to say) I still visit EhMac every day and click on "New posts" and read though if anything looks interesting enough.

Not doing anything these days - just chilling, reading forums and sometimes Reddit, watch some videos or movies, go on a lot of road-trips and off-roading; pub-hopping, etc.

Cheers :)

Well, itís good to know youíre still around. ;)