: Refurbished iPhone 8?

csonni
Feb 28th, 2018, 03:18 PM
Anyone see any listed on the Apple Store yet? Im wanting to upgrade from my iPhone 6. The 7 apparently is close to the 8, but Id like to get the greatest and latest. Or is the 8 not the greatest? The X isn't out of the question, but the price is steep. I do like the positive reviews on the camera.

pm-r
Mar 1st, 2018, 12:01 AM
Anyone see any listed on the Apple Store yet? Im wanting to upgrade from my iPhone 6.

I don't believe the online Canadian Apple Store has ever had a page for any Refurbished iPhones. And I doubt if they'll start doing so now nor anytime soon.

csonni
Mar 1st, 2018, 05:47 AM
Ha. I had Googled refurb iPhones Canada and wrongfully assumed the page I had clicked was Apple Canada. My bad. Strange that Canada won't do reforms when the US will. So, I guess I'm stuck with only the new or eBay options.

SINC
Mar 1st, 2018, 10:46 AM
I see all kinds of iPhones for sale on my Facebook buy and sell page but have never seen an iPhone 8 yet. Even 7s are rare, but there are a few, that go for about $350 to $600 depending on GB size. Most are 6 and 6S and go for $200 to $300. I sold my 6 there for $250 in December.

SINC
Mar 7th, 2018, 05:11 AM
Anyone see any listed on the Apple Store yet? Im wanting to upgrade from my iPhone 6. The 7 apparently is close to the 8, but Id like to get the greatest and latest. Or is the 8 not the greatest? The X isn't out of the question, but the price is steep. I do like the positive reviews on the camera.

In case you missed it:

https://www.ehmac.ca/iphone-ipad-ipod-ios/151921-iphone-5c-7-8plus.html#post2615777