: BC ON AB - unlimited $60 10GB cell plans

macintosh doctor
Dec 18th, 2017, 01:53 PM
for limited time Koodo is blasting out a sale.. free nation wide calling and unlimited calls anytime of day
https://referafriend.koodomobile.com/u/X50mWyK?ci=4000000451&
that is my refer a friend code $25 credit for us both

FeXL
Dec 18th, 2017, 03:30 PM
Too bad Koodo is owned by Telus...

macintosh doctor
Dec 18th, 2017, 08:18 PM
Too bad Koodo is owned by Telus...

really i have used Koodo for 6 yrs and love it.
i left rogers - so happy i have..
koodo - has the best coverage and service yet

FeXL
Dec 18th, 2017, 08:34 PM
My lovely bride has been on Koodo for some time. She's happy w/ their service, too.

I have major unresolvable issues w/ Telus. No way in hell I support anything of theirs. Matter of fact, last fall I had a couple of bright young lads get themselves an eddication whilst trying to sell me on a free install of Telus' optical cable system.

"We promise all we're going to do is plow this line in for you, free of charge, & you can hook up to it at any time. If you don't do it now, then it will cost you $2000 later on."

I told them I'd be happy to allow them on our property. Just bring a cheque for 2 grand to partially cover the shellacking I'd received from Telus for 6 years at $900/yr for a POS data line at my studio that got used perhaps as much as a couple dozen times a year. I told them I'd also take cash...

My parent's Telus line went south last winter. They told us it would take 4 months to get a repair in. Said they had to wait for the frost to melt & didn't want to string a line across the alley from the nearest pedestal. Two days later Shaw had them up & running with free hookup, first 6 months free & half the cost once they started billing.

Win/win.

rgray
Dec 19th, 2017, 05:04 PM
This plan appears to already have been withdrawn. :(

macintosh doctor
Dec 20th, 2017, 02:20 PM
This plan appears to already have been withdrawn. :(

it was only for a week.. i had to act fast myself. - i was on hold for 3 hours as it was call in only offer.

i hope they bring it back Dec 26th again.. keep your eyes open..
then tend to do that.. bring out website specials for 4 days at time.

rgray
Dec 20th, 2017, 05:38 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the voice calling component of the plan??

Canada wide?
North America wide?
unlimited?

macintosh doctor
Dec 20th, 2017, 10:02 PM
Out of curiosity, what was the voice calling component of the plan??

Canada wide?
North America wide?
unlimited?

unlimited nation wide
any time of day

rgray
Dec 20th, 2017, 10:59 PM
unlimited nation wide
any time of day

Thanks for filling in the details. :D