: Happy Father's Day everyone

macintosh doctor
Jun 18th, 2017, 02:25 PM
To all the fathers and especially to our PM :)

CubaMark
Jun 18th, 2017, 02:41 PM
To all the fathers and especially to our PM :)

Are the right-wingnuts still pushing that easily disproven parentage story?

Pierre Trudeau's (and Margaret's) first visit to Cuba: 1976.

Justin Trudeau's birthday: 1971

Now, Fidel Castro was a man of incredible talents... but I'm pretty sure time travel wasn't one of 'em.... :lmao:

Freddie_Biff
Jun 18th, 2017, 06:58 PM
And also with you! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

macintosh doctor
Jun 18th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Are the right-wingnuts still pushing that easily disproven parentage story?

Pierre Trudeau's (and Margaret's) first visit to Cuba: 1976.

Justin Trudeau's birthday: 1971

Now, Fidel Castro was a man of incredible talents... but I'm pretty sure time travel wasn't one of 'em.... :lmao:

okay here is one for you lefties.

CubaMark
Jun 18th, 2017, 10:20 PM
Something's up with that attachment - won't open. But the young fella looks kinda like Bill Clinton.

But what does Bill - and I'm guessing here, his questionable parentage? - have to do with the propagation of a false story that Castro was Justin Trudeau's father?

It's not a case of tit-for-tat, they did it, so I'm doing it. It is, as Trump might say, FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

In any case... this threat, which I had taken at the title as being in good intent, is in fact, a bad joke.

Freddie_Biff
Jun 18th, 2017, 11:03 PM
Something's up with that attachment - won't open. But the young fella looks kinda like Bill Clinton.

But what does Bill - and I'm guessing here, his questionable parentage? - have to do with the propagation of a false story that Castro was Justin Trudeau's father?

It's not a case of tit-for-tat, they did it, so I'm doing it. It is, as Trump might say, FAKE NEWS!!!!!!

In any case... this threat, which I had taken at the title as being in good intent, is in fact, a bad joke.

Welcome to ehMac these days.

Macfury
Jun 19th, 2017, 08:29 AM
I love the sour responses of the resident lefties... made my day!