: Got an Apple Watch? You might want this

CubaMark
Jan 5th, 2017, 02:27 PM
http://cdn.macrumors.com/article-new/2017/01/elago-apple-watch-800x446.jpg

Elago's W3 Stand for Apple Watch can turn Apple's modern wearable device into a classic Macintosh, all while charging and protecting the Apple Watch. The Nightstand Mode-only accessory has a slot for the Apple Watch's charging puck and a small compartment that you slide the Apple Watch into, turning its 38mm or 42mm display into that of a retro Mac.

(MacRumors (http://www.macrumors.com/2017/01/05/w3-nightstand-dock-apple-watch/))

SINC
Jan 6th, 2017, 04:00 PM
For $8 I hadda try it, thanks Mark. ;)

polywog
Jan 6th, 2017, 04:27 PM
For $8 I hadda try it, thanks Mark. ;)

Did the same thing, such a sharp idea!

HenriHelvetica
Jan 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
This looks amazing.

Considered the  Watch - but i'm waiting.

CubaMark
Jan 9th, 2017, 04:06 PM
I don't even have an Apple Watch, and I'm trying not to click "buy" :D ;) :lmao:

HenriHelvetica
Jan 9th, 2017, 04:13 PM
I don't even have an Apple Watch, and I'm trying not to click "buy" :D ;) :lmao:

Maybe my Garmin Forerunner will fit in there. :lmao:

H!

nortinmo
Jan 21st, 2017, 09:50 PM
I have something that is sort of the opposite - a specialized wrist band that mounts an iPod touch Nano so that it is a cheap version of an Apple watch. Looks great and has a lot of functions including pedometer!

SINC
Mar 17th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Anyone received this item yet? I am still awaiting it and PayPal is looking for it too. :(

CubaMark
Mar 17th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Anyone received this item yet? I am still awaiting it and PayPal is looking for it too. :(

Uh-oh.

:yikes:

Um... don't shoot the messenger? :confused: :( :-(

SINC
Mar 17th, 2017, 01:25 PM
Nope, I know better than to shoot the messenger, Mark.

Amazon too is talking to the seller. Tracking says they arrived at our post office, but did not get to me. There are three other items I ordered from various places in January also missing. I have been in touch with the local postmaster to alert her to this. One item, OK, but four is really suspicious and all tracking states they have arrived in St. Albert. Very odd. Never ever had an issue before and I buy lots online.