: AirMail App - was free - limited time

macintosh doctor
Nov 17th, 2016, 01:58 PM
last night i was facebooking and boom!! - since i like their page i seen they were giving it away for a limited time.

https://www.facebook.com/AirmailApp

I really do enjoy it.. much better than it was ...
What i really want is their iOS app. :) fingers crossed.

pm-r
Nov 17th, 2016, 04:32 PM
What i really want is their iOS app. fingers crossed.

Hmmm…??? $7.00cdn is too much to spend on an iOS app that you really want??? Good grief, must be some cheap blood running somewhere close by. :o :greedy:

macintosh doctor
Nov 17th, 2016, 06:06 PM
Hmmm…??? $7.00cdn is too much to spend on an iOS app that you really want??? Good grief, must be some cheap blood running somewhere close by. :o :greedy:

be nice - single income family. lol

pm-r
Nov 17th, 2016, 07:11 PM
be nice - single income family. lol

Yeah, I know, and it can add up but to think I spent $25.00 to support the unseen update of a Eudora replacement years ago that never really materialized anywhere near as good, but even now as a retired pensioner on our fixed income, that $7.00 price would be a bargain if it worked well and did what I want.

Not like the $3.50± I wasted on an iOS "on sale" utility that is basically useless and quite misleading on what the iTunes site said it could/would do, and I should have read it with a huge magnifying glass I guess, and no thanks to Apple, who of course still makes some money!!!

Hey, if the app is really good and you use it with your work, it may even pay for itself and save you the cost of the app!! Or just buy it for yourself as a treat and skip that one expensive coffee. :rolleyes: :o

macintosh doctor
Nov 17th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Yeah, I know, and it can add up but to think I spent $25.00 to support the unseen update of a Eudora replacement years ago that never really materialized anywhere near as good, but even now as a retired pensioner on our fixed income, that $7.00 price would be a bargain if it worked well and did what I want.

Not like the $3.50± I wasted on an iOS "on sale" utility that is basically useless and quite misleading on what the iTunes site said it could/would do, and I should have read it with a huge magnifying glass I guess, and no thanks to Apple, who of course still makes some money!!!

Hey, if the app is really good and you use it with your work, it may even pay for itself and save you the cost of the app!! Or just buy it for yourself as a treat and skip that one expensive coffee. :rolleyes: :o

so far i am enjoying the app very much, works with apple calendar and contacts, plus is quick, smooth, also I am customizing the gestures too- i like it so far.. may spring for the iOS app version soon. i like unity..
not to mention Apple has over tweaked their app so much its annoying.

BTW _ i am a coffee snob, i make all my iced, latte, cappuccino and espressos at home, have a Jura machine that is 10 years old and still going. lol