: LUMSING Macbook Air replacement battery

Silver Back
Oct 19th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I am thinking of purchasing a replacement battery for my 2011 13" Macbook Air and was wondering if any of you had any thoughts on this replacement. It appears to be about the least expensive and ships from Quebec City. I had never heard of this replacement before seeing it advertised on ebay.ca.

Any thoughts/experience greatly appreciated.

Silver Back

Ants
Oct 28th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Hi Silver Back,

I just ordered two such batteries. One for an older 17" Macbook Pro and one for a 13" Macbook 2011 model. Will report back on fit, finish and battery life as soon as I have them installed and up and running for a week.

Ants
Nov 3rd, 2016, 11:16 AM
Received both batteries, no issue with fit and finish. Early indication is that they seem compatible. The 17" MBP battery is painted silver plastic to look like aluminum but for less than $25.00, I am fine with this and it works as advertised. Was able to get a couple of hours with a 60% charge. Upon initial use, the battery for the 13" seems to offer 3-4 hours.

Hope this helps.

Silver Back
Nov 3rd, 2016, 11:56 AM
Hi Ants,

Thanks for the reply. I also went ahead and ordered the 13" Macbook Air LUMSING battery and have no complaints as to fit and finish. Only time will tell how well the battery lasts. So far so good.

Thanks again for the reply

Silver Back