: Free App called Union - from Apple Store

macintosh doctor
Jan 1st, 2016, 07:43 PM
Apple Offers Union as a Free Download via the Apple Store App - iClarified (http://www.iclarified.com/53222/apple-offers-union-as-a-free-download-via-the-apple-store-app)

HowEver
Jan 1st, 2016, 08:42 PM
Not free : (

BReligion
Jan 1st, 2016, 08:55 PM
Not free : (

It is free, but you have to go through the Apple Store App, which will link you to the App Store with a redemption code... Kind of a round about way, but they are saying thanks for using the Apple store app, here's a freebie.

BReligion

HowEver
Jan 1st, 2016, 09:04 PM
Thanks, missed that. Clearly I should have read it a 4th time : )

It is free, but you have to go through the Apple Store App, which will link you to the App Store with a redemption code... Kind of a round about way, but they are saying thanks for using the Apple store app, here's a freebie.

BReligion

macintosh doctor
Jan 2nd, 2016, 01:14 PM
it is an apple fail by closely naming products/apps..
but yes go into apple store app then it will redirect.

CubaMark
Jan 2nd, 2016, 01:17 PM
Found it. But there is not "Featured" "tab" on the Apple Store app. It's a full-width section of the screen about 2/3 the way down. Move slowly, and you'll bump into it.

macintosh doctor
Jan 2nd, 2016, 01:21 PM
Found it. But there is not "Featured" "tab" on the Apple Store app. It's a full-width section of the screen about 2/3 the way down. Move slowly, and you'll bump into it.
it is called featured and yes scroll slowly.

CubaMark
Jan 2nd, 2016, 06:30 PM
it is called featured and yes scroll slowly.

Your definition of 'tab' is apparently different from mine....

heavyall
Jan 2nd, 2016, 07:11 PM
Nice try Apple, there's no way I'm letting a union onto my phone. :)

MacUnited
Jan 3rd, 2016, 09:29 AM
Nice try Apple, there's no way I'm letting a union onto my phone. :)

Took me a second.. but well played Sir!
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::c lap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::cla p: