: MacHeist Fall Bundle

gwillikers
Nov 10th, 2015, 11:20 PM
Just an FYI...

MacHeist has a pretty good Fall Bundle (https://macheist.com) right now.

You pick your own price, with $25.00 being the norm. It's worth it for Graphic Converter alone, but TechTool Pro 8 is in there too, as well as a half dozen other apps.

Worth a peek. 7 days left (but they almost always extend it).

gwillikers
Nov 19th, 2015, 01:41 AM
Since I originally posted, they've added Nisus Writer Pro, Snood Plus, and PopChar. :cool:

makuribu
Nov 19th, 2015, 12:11 PM
Since I originally posted, they've added Nisus Writer Pro, Snood Plus, and PopChar. :cool:

I picked it up before they added PopChar. A few hours later they sent me the link.

Graphic Converter and Techtool Pro alone are worth the price of admission.

Woohoo!

gwillikers
Nov 19th, 2015, 11:39 PM
I picked it up before they added PopChar. A few hours later they sent me the link.

Graphic Converter and Techtool Pro alone are worth the price of admission.

Woohoo!

Probably the best bundle I've purchased. Except I feel a bit guilty about paying $25.00 for it. 👀

pm-r
Nov 20th, 2015, 04:04 PM
Well, spent my $25.00 yesterday and it's been a while since I've bought any bundle and even though some of my old versions of some of included apps seemed to be working, their registration area said it was invalid or not current. So now all are up to date and proper, but hope I didn't waste any money.

And I was about to post yesterday to ask where the registration was found for "Snood Plus" I got mainly for my wife, but it finally arrived later via email with the registration info needed.

I sure got enough email reminders of the bundle, almost two per day!! Hard to miss when that happens.

Now I'm getting one from macappware.com in case anyone's interested or didn't get an email notice, but I think I'll pass on it:
The Black Friday Mac Bundle
$39.99 (92% Off)
https://deals.macappware.com/sales/black-friday-mac-bundle

PS: I do notice on some bundles that I avoid include app versions that need OS X 10.10 as a minimum, but I haven't bothered or needed to go there yet.

pm-r
Nov 26th, 2015, 06:42 PM
Any ehmac members here who purchased the recent bundle had trouble or success registering or even downloading the TechTool Pro 8 installer??

I haven't even been able to get any download to work, similar to some others also having trouble as mentioned here:
MacHeist ~ Tech Tool Pro 8 Support (Page 1) — Support Desk — Forums (http://macheist.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=24994)

Two days wasted so far and I guess Micromat support staff are stuffing their Thanksgiving face today rather than responding to my email support questions they should have at least replied to yesterday. A bit of a PITA at this end!!!

SINC
Nov 26th, 2015, 07:12 PM
My TTP downloaded first try, installed, opened and ran tests without issue. Guess I am among the lucky ones.

pm-r
Nov 26th, 2015, 07:28 PM
Thanks SINC. It's nice to know it at least worked for someone.

I can find no way to download the macheist version and all I'm exposed to is a "Buy" or a possible "Upgrade" at my now Registered micromat username account.

PS: What Mac OS version and browser did you use?? Just in case it makes a difference. ;)

SINC
Nov 26th, 2015, 08:03 PM
El Capitan 10.11.1 and Safari 9.0.1.

Kami
Nov 26th, 2015, 08:15 PM
Downloaded and installed TTP with no issues (10.10 and Firefox)

After you register, try logging out and logging in again from the link in your Micromat receipt.

pm-r
Nov 26th, 2015, 08:23 PM
Thanks Don, and I just tried again without any success.

Same browser here but with Mavericks 10.9.5 here, and it shouldn't make a difference I would think, but maybe micromat will call when they finish stuffing their Thanksgiving faces and all the black Friday stuff, and then a weekend to recover. Actually I don't really need the software and can't recall the last time I used even my old versions, but the bundle and price seemed like a good deal, so I shall just wait for now.

SINC
Nov 26th, 2015, 08:36 PM
Thanks Don, and I just tried again without any success.

Check your email. ;)

pm-r
Nov 26th, 2015, 09:42 PM
Thanks for the help. It's now downloaded and working well.