: Wanted To Buy ibook clamshell blueberry parts

imactheknife
Sep 15th, 2015, 10:49 PM
Is anyone selling a dead blueberry ibook, or have one stashed in Closet? not wanting to pay a lot. just trying to resurrect one.

Thanks,
Mark

dibenga
Oct 24th, 2015, 12:49 PM
Looking for a complete working one?

imactheknife
Oct 25th, 2015, 12:30 PM
Doesn't matter! I guess it depends on price. All i need was a few parts. Let me know if you have anything..

dibenga
Oct 30th, 2015, 09:15 PM
mine is a complete package with custom keyboard. not something I would want to part out. It's a blueberry not a bondi , so second generation. beautiful shape

imactheknife
Oct 31st, 2015, 05:16 PM
What is your price?

SINC
Oct 31st, 2015, 06:52 PM
I think I have one of these out in my heated garage. Dead battery, but still fires up via the puck style power supply. I will check tomorrow and take a pic for you if you are interested.

imactheknife
Nov 1st, 2015, 12:48 PM
Hey Sinc,
Sure, let me know :) I appreciate it! Hope you are doing well!

SINC
Nov 1st, 2015, 08:08 PM
Is this what you are looking for imtk? Sorry I forgot your first name (when you were here in Alberta, I knew it). ;)

This one still works just fine, no parts needed other than a battery. Got a lot of old work stuff on it that you can delete as it was my exec assist's machine way back when. I didn't erase it to save all the old programs that still work on it. If it has a password, I don't know it, that's for sure.

imactheknife
Nov 2nd, 2015, 12:52 AM
Pm me a price Sinc. I am in Alberta for the time being. Will see what happens in the future!

SINC
Nov 2nd, 2015, 07:27 AM
PM sent.

SINC
Nov 6th, 2015, 02:36 PM
Want to take this with you when you are here, an original iMac Blueberry to match the Clamshell? It works too. :D

imactheknife
Nov 6th, 2015, 04:32 PM
Hey Sinc, sure thing! How much?

SINC
Nov 7th, 2015, 01:10 PM
It will be cheap Mark, cause I can't find the power cord, so tell ya when you get here. ;)

Maybe bring a three prong triangular power cord if you have one, so you can try it out. :D