: For Sale For Sale - Apple IIGS, monitor, printer and various extras working condition for sale

pm-r
Jul 7th, 2013, 12:39 AM
Yup, an Apple IIGS, monitor, printer and various extras all in working condition for sale.

A long time Mac using neighbour's son has just come into possession of an Apple IIGS, Apple monitor, Apple printer and various extras, all in working condition and he'd like to sell it all. All in their original boxes, complete with foam packing.

Also some sort of drawing slate w/ pen and some sort of music equalizer type board, joy stick and external drive(s) and a box of other related stuff.

He dropped by to show me, and I took some shots of the four main boxes he had in his truck, and he's desperate to sell it all.

I think he'd be happy to get $100.00 for everything.

If any member is interested, they can contact me for some photos and for any seller contact information.

I took some quick photos - below - as our guests company were just arriving.

EDIT:
PS: He's used to shipping things, but he usually is just dealing with buying/selling and shipping old coins and medal medallions etc.

dona83
Jul 7th, 2013, 04:28 AM
Wife... Would... Kill... Me...

But man this plus a 5-1/4 floppy of Oregon Trail and I'd be in Apple heaven.

Dr_AL
Jul 7th, 2013, 08:05 PM
My parents tossed out their old IIGS 4-5 years ago and I was so angry. Basically all of this except for the memory expansion.

I'd give him $100, shipped. Might cost all of that to ship it across the country, so I doubt he'd take that offer.

jezzy
Jul 7th, 2013, 08:38 PM
amazing. . yep. wife would kill me too!

pm-r
Jul 7th, 2013, 08:41 PM
My parents tossed out their old IIGS 4-5 years ago and I was so angry. Basically all of this except for the memory expansion.

I'd give him $100, shipped. Might cost all of that to ship it across the country, so I doubt he'd take that offer.

I know he said in our very short visit that he'd be happy to get at least $100.00 for everything.

He was thinking of recycling it until I screamed bloody blue murder - NO!!!

PM me and I'll give you his phone number if you're interested, that's all the contact info I have for him now, just as I did for an interested member in Ontario.

pm-r
Jul 8th, 2013, 12:03 AM
I just received a call from Cam the seller.

Disclosure: I have no involvement with his sale other than posting the info and pictures for him that he agreed was OK. He's about 40ish, and lives with his parents and has some sort of mental affliction that sure isn't obvious.

He said he posted the stuff to ebay last night, but in broken lots, and was amazed on the replies and the responses, some even from Brazil, Australia and Europe, and even the $300.00+ shipping cost wasn't upsetting to some bidders.

He's a Mac user, and spends his time earning a living by buying, collecting old medals etc. and selling them.

For those members who might be interested, and in my effort to avoid the web's webbots spambots sp?, he can be contacted at:

Phone: 1-two five zero-six five two- 2210

Email: shazam8 AT shaw. ca

Ebay seller: camsstuff.ebay I haven't checked if it's with ebay.com or ebay.ca if that matters or makes a difference.

Lot's of luck. And I'm sure most would know how to use and change the contact info above into a proper format.