: Wanted To Buy Looking for Logic Board for mid-2007 15inch Macbook Pro

alebowgm
May 4th, 2013, 10:14 PM
The girlfriends mid-2007 Macbook Pro (15inch, 2.2GHZ) that won't turn on anymore. She took it to the Genius bar this week and they said the logic board died. So looking for someone who has one or can help me with this project? I am in the Toronto region...

The G3 Man
May 5th, 2013, 12:22 PM
The girlfriends mid-2007 Macbook Pro (17inch, 2.2GHZ) that won't turn on anymore. She took it to the Genius bar this week and they said the logic board died. So looking for someone who has one or can help me with this project?

Shoot me an email [email protected]

I don't currently have a logic board, but I can probably help you revive it.

Just a quick question is it making any signs of boot? Is just the front light coming on but nothing else? Is it completely booting but just not displaying anything? I had a MacBook Pro here I thought the logic board had died but it had not. Apple will always blame the logic board first on these models, due to the wonderful nVidia failure. On that note were their any video artifacts showing up recently before the failure?

-M

alebowgm
May 6th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I had a MacBook Pro here I thought the logic board had died but it had not. Apple will always blame the logic board first on these models, due to the wonderful nVidia failure. On that note were their any video artifacts showing up recently before the failure? YES! That is exactly what happened. Video went weird and then it killed itself...