: Sold FREE OLD COMPUTER - 6500/250 with accessories

partsguy
Apr 27th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Power PC 6500/250 Tower. This has a disk drive, ZIP drive & CD drive (Read Only). I have all the manuals. Currently running OS 9.1. Complete with original mouse, keyboard.

Free to good home or collector. It's in good running condition, and I'll include a Personal LaserWriter 300 and ProSonic 17" CRT monitor with it, if you like, for a complete operating system. Will include some ZIP disks as well.

I also have an older ImageWriter LQ dot matrix printer if anyone is interested. (Also FREE to good home.) Complete with black ribbon and three colour ribbon. Complete with box and manuals.

Will deliver anywhere in the lower mainland/Vancouver area. Will ship 'bus collect' elsewhere else. (You pay the freight.)

I hate to take these to the recycle, so if there are any collectors out there, you should snap these up!

Kazak
Apr 27th, 2013, 11:26 AM
PM'd you.

partsguy
Apr 27th, 2013, 11:54 AM
That was quick! 6500/250 spoken for, along with the Personal LaserWriter.

Any interest in the ImageWriter LQ? It's great for anyone who needs to do multiple part forms.

Here's a video: ImageWriter LQ Demo - Retro Mac Hour - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM3aUje37iM)

Macfury
Apr 27th, 2013, 04:21 PM
You never know when you'll need to complete a multi-part form, Kazak....

Kazak
Apr 27th, 2013, 05:18 PM
He talked me into the LQ, too, so I'm ready for multi-part formage, whenever it rears its Hydra-like head.

partsguy
Apr 27th, 2013, 06:03 PM
I was (sadly) contemplating taking these to the recycle this morning, so I'm glad Kazak was kind enough to give them a good home.

Thanks for the quick response!

Still have the monitor available, but I fear its days are numbered.

Macfury
Apr 27th, 2013, 09:08 PM
I hear a virus is attacking all the flat screen monitors.

Kazak
May 5th, 2013, 11:30 PM
Transaction completed this morning; items as described, and then some. Always nice to meet another ehMacer.

Macfury
May 6th, 2013, 12:20 AM
Immortality discovered, but only for the first 15 applicants. Please print out your multi-part form immediately to apply.

Kazak
May 6th, 2013, 01:03 AM
I am so there, thanks to partsguy.