: Live Olympics on iPad?

Raven
Aug 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM
Where can I find live streaming Olympics? I downloaded the TSN app, but I still can't find live action!

Dr_AL
Aug 6th, 2012, 05:40 PM
There is a dedicated CTV Olympics app which has all the coverage.

okcomputer
Aug 6th, 2012, 06:04 PM
There is a dedicated CTV Olympics app which has all the coverage.

Yep and it works wonderfully. We have been watching all over our house and out on the back deck. Great quality. No buffering or quality issues yet!

psycosis
Aug 7th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Yep and it works wonderfully. We have been watching all over our house and out on the back deck. Great quality. No buffering or quality issues yet!

Only complaint is that it won't stream over 3G and won't airplay (mirroring works but not perfect).

PosterBoy
Aug 7th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Only complaint is that it won't stream over 3G and won't airplay (mirroring works but not perfect).

I'm not sure I'd want it to stream over 3g, that'd chew through data pretty quick, however totally agree on the airplay thing.

okcomputer
Aug 7th, 2012, 04:56 PM
The mirroring isn't a biggie for me. If I wanted it on my TV, I'd just turn CTV on.

I guess there are lots of events on TSN and the Sportsnet channels that those without cable might want to mirror though. But I have all of those stations as well.

Oakbridge
Aug 8th, 2012, 12:10 AM
I had one of the feeds up on my 3rd generation iPad and was able to use mirroring with my Apple TV gen3. It was one of the World Feeds of the 100 meter semi finals.