Mar 29th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Join Date: May 2009
Separating Mobile Me accounts
I'm not sure if this is that common of a question or one that will make much sense really.
Ok, so last year I bought the Mobile Me family pack so that my ex an I (who wasn't my ex at the time) could both have mobile me on out iPhones. When we broke up I agreed not to flat out cancel her account or muck it up on her. I'm wondering how she can continue to use her account separate of mine come August (thats when the renewal date is) I don't want to buy the family pack or pay for her account in this coming Aug.
Can I cancel her account near the date that the subscription expires and have her buy a new Mobile Me serial and reactive her account? I ask this because you can no longer buy it in a box.
- Black iPhone 5 32GB Telus
- Macbook Pro 15" (Late 2011) 2.2 GHz i7 Quad, 16GB Ram, 512 Seagate SSD
- PowerMac G4 MDD FW800 Dual 1.42 GHz, 2GB Ram, 256, and 160GB HDD
- iMac G4 17" 1.25 GHz, 2GB Ram, 80GB HDD
- iBook G3 (Late 2001) 500 MHz, 640MB Ran, 15GB HDD
- iBook G4 12" (Mid 2005) 1.33 GHz, 1.25GB Ram, 80GB HDD
- PowerBook G4 (12" 1.5 GHz) 1.25GB Ram, 120GB OWC SSD
- iBook G3 366MHZ 576Mb Ram, 10Gb HDD
- iMac G5 (17" 2004) 21.6 GHz, 2GB Ram, 1TB HDD