Apple Store Email Address? - ehMac.ca
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Advertise


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:15 PM   #1
Full Citizen
 
SD-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto-Midtown
Posts: 602
Apple Store Email Address?

I have some information I wish to send a manager at one of the Apple stores in Toronto that does not require an answer but I have no interest in phoning them. Secondly, email doesn't intrude on their time as a phone call will. By sending an email, they can read it when they aren't busy with customers but I have been all over the forum here as well as the Apple URLs and I cant find any way of emailing someone.

Is there anyone here that either knows an email address in which I can use for one of the stores here OR some way of sending in information via the web?

It must be email, not a phone call otherwise there are many numbers I could use to call in with.

I would have thought at the very least Apple Sales would have some sort of email address at one of the stores?


Thanking in Advance
__________________
TIA,
SD-B






13" Mac Book Pro
2.53 GHz, Intel Core Duo 4 Gig Ram- Sept 2009

iPhone 4 32 gig - Sept 2010
SD-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:21 PM   #2
Honourable Citizen
 
mikef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Newmarket, ON
Posts: 2,219
FWIW, I bought my iPad at a US Apple Store earlier this week. The email address from which my receipt was sent was <storename>@apple.com. I wouldn't be surprised if "[email protected]" worked for the Eaton Centre Apple Store but this is just conjecture...
__________________
The New iPad WiFi 16GB
iPhone 6 64GB (Telus)
MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Late 2013, 2.5GHz i5, 250GB SSD, 16GB
MacBook Pro 15" - Late 2008 2.4GHz C2D, 8GB, 250GB SSD
mikef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:22 PM   #3
Full Citizen
 
SD-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto-Midtown
Posts: 602
Thank you. I will try it and see if it works!!!

/sighs, you bought an iPad.
I am jealous!!! :-)
__________________
TIA,
SD-B






13" Mac Book Pro
2.53 GHz, Intel Core Duo 4 Gig Ram- Sept 2009

iPhone 4 32 gig - Sept 2010
SD-B is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:24 PM   #4
Honourable Citizen
 
mikef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Newmarket, ON
Posts: 2,219
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-B View Post
/sighs, you bought an iPad.
I am jealous!!! :-)
A few more weeks and you'll be able to buy one here...
__________________
The New iPad WiFi 16GB
iPhone 6 64GB (Telus)
MacBook Pro Retina 13" - Late 2013, 2.5GHz i5, 250GB SSD, 16GB
MacBook Pro 15" - Late 2008 2.4GHz C2D, 8GB, 250GB SSD
mikef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 10:25 PM   #5
Full Citizen
 
SD-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto-Midtown
Posts: 602
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef View Post
A few more weeks and you'll be able to buy one here...

I know, but having one first here before every one else has extra added cache
__________________
TIA,
SD-B






13" Mac Book Pro
2.53 GHz, Intel Core Duo 4 Gig Ram- Sept 2009

iPhone 4 32 gig - Sept 2010
SD-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:55 PM   #6
Member #5
 
Bjornbro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2000
Location: Ontario's South Coast
Posts: 2,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikef View Post
The email address from which my receipt was sent was <storename>@apple.com. I wouldn't be surprised if "[email protected]" worked for the Eaton Centre Apple Store...
I concur, just checked my Square One receipt... sure enough, "[email protected]".
__________________
Bjornbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:09 AM   #7
Honourable Citizen
 
Jason H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-B View Post
I have some information I wish to send a manager at one of the Apple stores in Toronto that does not require an answer but I have no interest in phoning them. Secondly, email doesn't intrude on their time as a phone call will. By sending an email, they can read it when they aren't busy with customers but I have been all over the forum here as well as the Apple URLs and I cant find any way of emailing someone.

Is there anyone here that either knows an email address in which I can use for one of the stores here OR some way of sending in information via the web?

It must be email, not a phone call otherwise there are many numbers I could use to call in with.

I would have thought at the very least Apple Sales would have some sort of email address at one of the stores?


Thanking in Advance
Sooo whats this secret you want to share with the apple store management?
Jason H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 12:24 AM   #8
Full Citizen
 
SD-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto-Midtown
Posts: 602
Thanks everyone ;-)

Jason H.....you are a nosy fellow aren't you? LOL
__________________
TIA,
SD-B






13" Mac Book Pro
2.53 GHz, Intel Core Duo 4 Gig Ram- Sept 2009

iPhone 4 32 gig - Sept 2010
SD-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 01:17 AM   #9
Honourable Citizen
 
Jason H's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 1,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-B View Post
Thanks everyone ;-)

Jason H.....you are a nosy fellow aren't you? LOL
Yep.

FYI there is a 100% chance whatever you send to them will be ignored. Emailing a retailer never ends well.
Jason H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2010, 08:00 AM   #10
Full Citizen
 
SD-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Toronto-Midtown
Posts: 602
LOL
Never ends well?


100%
Amazing that you know its a 100% failure rate!
Well I guess I shall have to take my chances then....
__________________
TIA,
SD-B






13" Mac Book Pro
2.53 GHz, Intel Core Duo 4 Gig Ram- Sept 2009

iPhone 4 32 gig - Sept 2010
SD-B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012, ehMac.ca All rights reserved. ehMac is not affiliated with Apple Inc. Mac, iPod, iTunes, iPhone, Apple TV are trademarks of Apple Inc. Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

Tribe.ca: Urban living in Toronto!