You can now mail payments to ehMac.ca as well. Cheques, certified cheques, or money orders can now be mailed to the address below (Personal or business cheques will take approx 7-10 days to clear).
Please send payments to:
P.O. Box 46001
Your orders *MUST* include the following:
- Your full name, mailing address, and phone #
- Your ehMac.ca Screen Name
- Your email address used to register on ehMac.ca
- Your requested ehmac.ca email address
Payments can be made out to: ehMac
Feel free to include pictures, post cards, holiday cards, Leaf tickets, U2 tickets, Tim Hortons gift cards, Canadian Tire Money, iTunes Gift Cards, Hotwheels, Guitar Picks, or any other cool item that will fit in a 100 mm X 140 mm X 350 mm PO Box.
The "ehMac.ca Premium Sponsoring Membership" contest is organized by ehMac.ca. The contest starts December 1st, 2006 and ends on December 31st, 2006 at 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). The draw will be held on Janurary 5th, 2007 at 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) at ehMac.ca headquarters.
The Contest starts on December 1st, 2006 and ends on December 31st, 2006 at 11:59 P.M. (Eastern Standard Time).
WHO CAN ENTER
This contest is only open to legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec, who are over the age of majority in their province of residence. Except employees of ehMac.ca, their respective agencies and members of their respective immediate families and/or persons with whom any of the foregoing are domiciled.
Individuals may also submit their entry by mail, writing their name, complete address, telephone number, e-mail address on a 3’ x 5’ piece of paper, not mechanically reproduced or photocopied. Please mail entries to:
P.O. Box 46001
Only one (1) mailed entry per contestant throughout the contest. All entries must be received by on or before 11:59 P.M Dec 31st, 2006.
One (1) custom 4GB (Product) Red ™ iPod Nano. Winner can chose custom engraved message on iPod.
On January 5th, 2007 at approximately 12:00 P.M (Eastern Standard Time), winning entries will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received. In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must correctly answer a time limited mathematical skill testing question, to be administered by email, and his/her entry has been verified by ehMac.ca.
Selected entrant will be notified by e-mail within 24 hours following the draw. In the event that the potential winner is not eligible, cannot be contacted by ehMac.ca within 7 business days following the draw, does not correctly answer the mathematical skill testing question within the time limit, ehMac.ca shall have the right to disqualify that potential winner and to draw an alternate potential winner from all remaining eligible entries received and ehMac.ca shall be fully and completely released and discharged from liability or responsibility in this regard.
1, ehMac.ca reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any component of a prize for its cash value ($229 Cdn) of equivalent or greater value in the event that the prize or any portion thereof, is unavailable for reasons beyond ehMac.ca control. Prizes are non-transferable, must be accepted as awarded by ehMac.ca and cannot be exchanged by a declared winner for cash or other substitutes.
2. All entries become the property of ehMac.ca. By participating in this Contest and accepting a prize, prize winner acknowledges having read and accepted these rules and consents to publication of their ehMac.ca screen name for purposes relating exclusively to this Contest without compensation.
3. The decisions of the Contest judges are final, and entrants agree to abide by all of the instructions and decisions of the Contest judges. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation of these Contest rules or any decision rendered by the Contest judges, the decision or interpretation of the Contest judges shall prevail.
4. Any attempt to tamper with the entry process, interfere with these Contest rules, deliberately damage any website or undermine the administration, security or legitimate operation of the Contest, is a violation of criminal and civil laws, ehMac.ca reserve the right to seek damages and/or other relief from all persons responsible for such acts to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. ehMac.ca assumes no responsibility for: entries lost, stolen, delayed, damaged or misdirected, or for the failure, interruption or delay of any e-mail or other communication to be received, for any reason; problems with the function of any website or website feature howsoever caused; the malfunction of, or damage caused to, any telephone network or lines, computer equipment, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; any functionality lost due to not having cookies enabled; traffic congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer networks; or for breaches of privacy due to interference by third party computer “hackers.”
6. ehMac.ca reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend in whole or in part the Contest for any reason and without liability and without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, for any reason, the online portion of the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, ehMac.ca reserves the right to cancel the online portion of the Contest and conduct the random draw from all previously received online entries and all mail-in entries received by the Contest Closing Date. ehMac.ca shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including but not limited to any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of the entrant’s participation in this Contest.
7. By entering the Contest, each entrant agrees to abide by these Contest rules, which are subject to change without notice to Contest entrants individually, and each entrant releases ehMac.ca their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, representatives, agents and advertising and promotional agencies, from any damage, loss or liability suffered as a result of or arising from the entrant’s participation in the Contest or the use of any prize.
The chances of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible Entries received.
8. The Contest and the Contest rules shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario.
** While supplies last from existing shirt / size inventory. Shirt will be shipped via Canada Post.
Stores visited: Walden Galleria, Yorkdale, NORTH MICHIGAN AVE, Legacy Village, Eaton Centre, FIFTH AVENUE, SOHO, COMPANY STORE, SAN FRANCISCO, Pioneer Place, REGENT STREET, Keystone, Fairview, Square One
Computers owned: Apple IIe, Apple II+, Mac 128k, Mac IIx, LC630, Performa 6400, iMac DV SE, eMac, Mac Portable, Powerbook 100, Powerbook 540c, eMate, iBook G3&G4, iMac Core2Duo 20", MBP 13" 2010
Is there anyway of paying beside paypal? I can use Visa, I dont have a paypal account.
“If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. If an elephant has its foot on the tail of a mouse and you say that you are neutral, the mouse will not appreciate your neutrality.” Bishop Desmond Tutu