Not unlike most iPhone users probably, I've accumulated a large number of apps on my iPhone (more than 7 screens worth of). I can only now conclude that it's becoming a mess to navigate from screen to screen trying to remember where I put that app I remember installing...
So my question to you is how do organize your apps between your various screens?
MacBook Pro (old and new), iPhone4 (a couple); iMac Intel and a G5, an ol' Tibook G4
TimeCapsule/AirportExpresses/Epson Rx500/Canon Pixma560
iPodTouch + enough Nanos and Shuffles to run a business!
I've mostly given up organizing my screens aside from the first screen or so, too much of a pain. It's an incredibly poor design interface wise to force users to jump through hoops the way they do in organizing the screens. it reminds me of the "keep desktop icons arranged" options which I also hated. One icon gets removed and blam! tons of your stuff moves to a new location. It also reminds me of one of those picture games where you can never get the piece you want into the place you want
Home screen has most used (usual suspects).
2. Weather, Search, News, iReddit, Twiter, Facebook
3. Media (TV, movies, Music , Radio, Photo manipulation)
4. Remotes (Printers, Dropbox, iCam, Apple remotes)
5. Geek Page (VNC, Terminal, Wifi, FreeMemory)
6. GPS (Google Earth, Maps, 12 different GPS apps)
7. Carpentry and Stargazing apps
8. Reference, Documents and writing
9. Banking, shopping, recipes
11. Medical and Music + my development apps