SOLD!!!! MacBook Pro 13" Late 2011
SOLD on Kijiji for $1100.
SOLD SOLD SOLD
Late 2011 MacBook Pro, model MD313LL/A. This machine is my baby, I'll post battery charge cycles and first hand pictures later tonight. Keep in mind that I'll need about 24hrs to fully wipe the HDD (I'll begin this tonight, since I no longer use this machine).
Looking to get $1250, original warranty until March 2013.
I also have a LaCie Thunderbolt 1TB HDD (very small but requires external power; incl.) that I can bundle for $1400 if preferred.
- 2.8Ghz Core i7 Dual-Core CPU
[32 nm, 64-bit Intel Mobile Core i7 "Sandy Bridge" (I7-2640M)]
- 4 MB shared level 3 cache
System bus: 1333Mhz
- Upgraded 16GB DDR3/PC3-10600 - 1333 MHz "Corsair Vengeance" (Still have original 8GB DDR3 RAM)
- 750 GB Serial-ATA HDD (5400 RPM)
Slot-loading optical drive 8x SuperDrive (DVD±R DL/DVD±RW/CD-RW)
- Wifi AirPort Extreme (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- Thunderbolt port (Mini DisplayPort compatible)
^ * 10 Gbps of bandwidth in both directions.
- FaceTime HD Camera
- Intel HD 3000 Graphics (384MB)
- Display 13.3-inch LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1280x800 resolution.
^ supports an external display at 2560x1600 and passes an audio signal!
- Expansion One FireWire 800 port (up to 800 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 2.0 ports (up to 480 Mbps), SDXC card slot, Audio Built-in stereo speakers, built-in omnidirectional microphone
Speck Perforated Shell included.
- OSX LION 10.7.4 The latest operating system; Original DVDs, Box, AC Adapter + Extension all provided.
- iLife '011
"Turbo Boost 2.0" up to 3.5 GHz.
local Toronto meet up please, not really comfortable shipping.
UPDATE: This machine is now SOLD on Kijiji ($1100).
2012 Mac Mini 2.3Ghz Quad-i7|4GB|1TB| ~ slow TB drives SUCK!!
2005 PowerMac G5 2Ghz|2GB|500+250GB HDD|2xNIC.
2010 Mac Switcher & Newb, aspiring house music composer.
Last edited by jagga; Jun 24th, 2012 at 02:53 PM.