I'm stuck in an endless loop.
It's been a while since I downloaded all the free updates for my various apps. So now I have over 50.
1. Click Download All Free Updates
2. Receive message, "One or more of these items contains age-restricted material. Click OK to confirm that you are 17 or over. your content will then begin downloading immediately."
(BTW, it's a Blackjack game rated 12+ for 'intense simulated gambling.'
3. Clicked OK
4. Receive message, "The information on this page is outdated. Click OK to refresh the page. If you have available updates after refreshing, click Download All Free Updates."
5. Clicked OK. I'm still at the same number of apps left to update as before.
6. Clicked Download All Free Updates.
7. Receive message, "One or more of these items contains age-restricted....
I've tried F5 to theoretically refresh it myself. I've shut down iTunes and started it up again. I've gone to different screens in iTunes and come back to it.
I can download individual updates but each one takes about a minutes. I want to be able to walk away from my computer -- I don't want to spend an hour clicking all 50 of them individually.