My first iPod and it's broken.. *cry*
Okay here's the deal.
I just bought this..used..my first iPod that's not a shuffle.
1. It was working perfect
2. Plugged it into a windows machine to try and save some files
3. it asked to format
4. i did (because I am an idiot)
5. Came home.. and plugged it into my mac (thinking it'll fix)
6. iTunes came on and it synced my stuff
7. Then it wouldnt disconnect, then took forever to sync.
8. Got the folder with the exclamation mark.
9. Tried to hard reset, then disk mode.
10. Now..I got the check mark sign that says OK to disconnect and Disk Mode but THATS IT!
it's frozen..and nothing else..
Powerbook won't detect it.
PowerBook 12" G4 1.0GHz, 768 Ram
40GB HDD, Superdrive, OSX 10.4