A comprehensive guide to updating/linking your avatar!
1) Log in to ehMac.
2) Get the URL of your avatar. (So where it is hosted on the web). It is best to copy the link and then you can paste it in. Or just write it down.
3) Click on the My Profile Link at the top of any page on ehMac.
4) Click View/Update Profile
5) Scroll down to where it says "Avatar Image:"
6) Press "Select a different Avatar Image"
7) In the new window that has popped up, either select one of the packgaed avatars or go to "Use Custom URL" at the bottom of that window.
8) Click on the avatar you want if choosing a packaged one. If you are wanting a custom one, paste the URL (address) of the custom avatar. Eg. http://www.yoursite.com/avatar.jpg
8b) If selected custom URL, Press the Set URL button.
9) Press Select this Avatar.
10) Press Update your profile when the window closes.
If you miss one of the buttons, it won't work. So be sure that you set the URL, and select the avatar and update your profile.