Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Roll Up The Rim

3K views 30 replies 20 participants last post by  Sonal 
#1 ·
If anyone was interested in posting their results from roll up the RIM.

Im am 0/5 and have been purchasing the medium (or old large size).

#7 ·
I once had a weekend job guarding a parking lot full of returnable glass bottles. I spent the whole night pulling off caps on an expired game and trying to form poker hands with the liners. After a thousand bottles, not a single winner.

#9 ·
I know I'll be called a thread-crapper, but if I found one of these rims, I would simply have to say "no" to the prize of a coffee. It's just like going into Mac's convenience stores. They used to have a deal where you would get a free coffee if they didn't offer you one for a dollar. I passed on at least a dozen of these prizes.

#16 ·
We do Country Style instead. They also have a Roll-up-the-rim contest and the odds are much better.

#29 ·
I don't really like Tim's "coffee" and will only buy one when I'm pressed for time and there is no alternative. Since the start of this latest contest I have bought three - won two free, which I immediately gave to my staff at work as they are (yech) double-double addicts and chug that crap all day long.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.