Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

RIP Davey Jones of The Monkeys Fame

988 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  Oakbridge 
#1 ·
CBCNews said:
Davy Jones, a member of 1960s pop sensations the Monkees, has died at age 66 after suffering a heart attack.

Jones died in his home state of Florida after he was taken to hospital, according to the Martin County medical examiner's office.
Monkees singer Davy Jones dies at 66 - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

The first TV show I saw in Colour through a window outside an Electronics Store with Load Speakers so the throng watching could enjoy the programming as part of the store's promotion of their products on a Sunday evening. The store was not open for sales, in the 60's no stores except drug stores and the Corner Grocery, now called the Convenience Store were open.

RIP Mr. Jones.

#2 ·
Just a relatively young guy too. He was Marcia's favourite monkee when he was the special guest on The Brady Bunch as I remember.

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

#3 ·
Sad. I actually saw the Monkees perform live. Took my sister to see them at the Forest Hills Tennis Stadium in New York City.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.