Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Liking the new Hyundai design language?

1K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  macintosh doctor 
#1 ·
#8 ·
I really like the new designs of the Hyundai's. I owned an Elantra 4 years ago, and it was the best car I have ever owned. It was great on gas, drove great, and never had any issues with it other than the rust.

I have been debating on getting one of the new Accents, or perhaps Elantras because they are way cheaper than any other import, lots of features as standard, and are great on gas, which is a plus for me considering I drive 120km one way to work everyday.

#10 ·
I have owned an Elantra in the past, and now an Accent. I loved the Elantra, and I love the Accent. I preferred the Elantra overall, but the Accent is amazing on gas, which is a higher priority for me now. The Elantra is good on gas as well, but the Accent is crazy good. Very few cars in the Accent's price range can match it for features either. They are pretty loaded.

#9 ·
We just traded in our TDI for an Elantra. Love the new looks and so far it's been an awesome car. I never thought I'd have picked a Hyndai anything over a VW, Ford or Subaru, but after test driving a few others, this ended up our #1 pick.

#11 ·
I don't get why we're not getting wagons, just because our American neighbours don't like wagons. Elantra wagon, Cruze wagon, Focus wagon, Mazda 6 wagon, all would do very well north of the border and all exist in Europe but we're stuck with hatchbacks. At least with a wagon, you get a proper length cargo area.

#12 ·
Amen!

#14 ·
I wanted to trade my GTI for a sante fe or Kia sportage - last year, but they wanted way too much for a lease or finance.
True story - it was cheaper to lease a fully loaded Benz.
I find that since Kia / hyndai hired the VW Desinger they have been knocking out copies of VW/Audi
They are pretty much the samsungs of the auto world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.