Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Genie in a bottle - what would you wish for?

1K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  fjnmusic 
#1 ·
If I had three wishes they would be:

1. To be able to fall asleep when I want to for as long as I want to (with the emphasis being on WHEN I want to). It is 1:30 a.m. and all I am wishing for is to fall asleep! Please, let me fall asleep!

2. To be able to take a comfortable and healthy s h i t every morning;

3. Three more wishes.

What would you wish for?

Cheers

#2 ·
I know what you mean about the ability to sleep. I jut got up after about 4hrs. of it...think it's still due to the chemo drugs and radiation.

I only have one wish...and that is to beat the cancer I've been fighting and for the world to find a cure and be rid of it once and for all.

#8 ·
Just one of four people I know who are currently fighting this disease. Two have just recently gotten the one year and still clear check-up. For you and Bill will add my first wish onto yours.

#3 ·
I wish that your wish came true kps! Hang in there!

#4 ·
An end to hunger, especially for children all around the world
World peace.
Not sure about #3.

#13 ·
1. To be able to control my own mortal self (even to the sub-atomic level, cell regeneration).
2. To know and understand everything known to mankind (mathematics, sciences, languages).
3. To use that knowledge unselfishly to further the human race.

I think that'll cover any scenario in/of my life.

Sorta like the movie "Limitless (2011)" but bettter.

#20 ·
Thanks for the wishes everyone, here's hoping that all your wishes come true...genie or no genie.

Hey tilt...you'll always be a good genie in my books.

#21 ·
My 3 are....

1. A cure to Crohns Disease. Well make that all autoimmune diseases.

2. The ability to reach into my pocket and always have enough money for what I want.

3. Hmm I think I'll save that one for a rainy day...

#22 ·
1. I wish for World Peace, just like Madonna, in big letters on a million+ dollar portable stage.

2. I wish I could count better.

#25 ·
In other words, I wish to avoid having to make a decision......?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.