Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Ottawa - Gatineau - Eastern Ontario - Western Quebec - EhMac - meet

1K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  jimbotelecom 
#1 · (Edited)
Ottawa - Gatineau - Eastern Ontario - Western Quebec - EhMac - meet Feb 16 or 23

Hi all,

I would like to propose a get together for Ottawa/Gatineau area ehMacers. We can do this on a convenient week night evening in mid to late February at our brand new brew pub, which is located not too far from the war museum.

Are there any takers for the event? Thinking a Wednesday or Thursday evening.

Here's a link to our new brew pub: Mill St. Brewpub Ottawa | Mill St. Brew Pub :D:D

#7 · (Edited)
Sorry we will be in Puerto Escondido... maybe another time... that is if we survive...

Just kidding this is our 3rd time to the Pacific Coast and we aren't worried... over 1 million Canadians go to Mexico each year and if 5 murders is the murder rate for that many people, it is actually very low when considering a city of that size...

But then again if you don't hear back from me after Feb. 23 call the Mounties... or CSIS or Foreign Affairs or somebody.... ;)

Have fun folks and tilt one on me, well actually not, as I can't afford it, but I will have a Margarita thinking of you all... :)

#12 ·
Mill Street's main location is in the Distillery District here in Toronto, and being only a brief cycle away from myself I have "sampled" their wares more than once... The best, IMHO, is to order a pint (or two) of the Wit and a glass of the Framboise on the side; take a couple of gulps of the Wit and then top up with the Framboise... Best drop in the house!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.