Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

In this ring! Trudeau and Brazeau..

11K views 205 replies 20 participants last post by  GlassOnion 
#1 ·
In this ring! Trudeau and Brazeau...

In this ring! Trudeau and Brazeau hope to float like butterflies, sting like bees in celebrity boxing match

Looks like Trudeau's big mouth and ego is going to get himself in trouble this time

Grit MP Justin Trudeau couldn’t find a Tory who’d step into the ring with him for a celebrity boxing match to raise money for cancer research until he called Conservative Sen. Patrick Brazeau. But he didn’t know Sen. Brazeau was a former military, kick-boxer who has his second degree black belt in karate....

I suspect and hope Trudeau will get his clock cleaned. All for a good cause of course. :D

See less See more
#3 ·
I give Trudeau credit for coming up with the idea to raise money for cancer--and for going through with it after learning about Brazeau's expertise. Let's hope Brazeau just cleans his clock instead of rendering it non-functional! I've met Justin Trudeau and he's physically no match for just about anyone.

#4 · (Edited)
Actually Trudeau didn't come up with the idea, it is an annual event called Fight For the Cure ‘white collar boxing’ event, he just heard about it and decided he wanted to participate.

I imagine Brazeau knowing full well that he could KO Trudeau will go somewhat easy on him, but hopefully give him a few good enough shots just to let him know who is boss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.