Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Happy/Merry .........

2K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  eMacMan 
#1 ·
Well, 10 hours to go until midnight here in St.John's, which will ring in the start of Christmas here in Canada.

Just wanted to wish one and all a Happy Holiday season, a Merry Christmas, a Happy Half-way through Hannukah greeting, a peaceful Festivus (for the rest of us who were not chased out of Bayside, Queens) ............ or whatever you desire in a sincere wish of peace and good health.

Paix, mes amis.

#2 ·
#4 ·
Yes, Norad Radar sites here in NL (e.g., Goose Bay, Labrador and Gander, Newfoundland) pick him up on their screens and follow his westward path across our great country.

Paix, mon ami.

#5 ·
To you as well, Doug. Paix, mon ami.

#6 ·
The gifts are under the tree. The bird is in the oven and a fire is laid just waiting a match.

Since the better half and I are trying to reduce possessions it is a leaner tree than some previous years. Still we will get out post boxing day and shop for some small items that are needed.:)

#8 ·
Merry Christmas is the best blessing I can give. A season that we love each other a little more and think of ourselves a little less. What ever you celebrate this season. I wish you the best. When tomorrow morning finally arrives may we all be with the ones we love! And if that is not possible may all the ones we love be safe.

Tomorrow, I will rise and spend the morning with my son and wife. In the afternoon we will travel to my parents and spend it with my sister and her family. The main event (other than dinner) we will facetime with my brother and any of those that cannot make it or are to far away.

In the end Christmas is family and family gives me strength. I hope you that you are all safe this season.

#9 ·
"In the end Christmas is family and family gives me strength. I hope you that you are all safe this season. " Amen,Brother. Paix, mon ami.

#11 ·
A fine sentiment, Paddy. Same to you as well. Paix, mon amie.

#13 ·
From Kate... ;)

In the interest of inclusivity, let us together offer Greetings of the Season to everyone:

To All Our Leftist, Politically Correct Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada and the United States great nations. Not to imply that these two countries are necessarily greater than any other country in the world. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To Everyone Else:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

#18 ·
I am having a wonderful Xmas day

If you look to your left you will notice a new custom avatar provide to me by my son. :clap:

A variation on my pumpkin and my fondness for Macs and all things Apple.

May everyone's day be as enjoyable.

#19 ·
A fine avatar by a talented boy. Paix, mon ami.

#22 ·
Happy Festivus, mon ami. :)

Attachments

#26 ·
Merci, same to you. We have aired our grievances, and I won the feat of strength this year. :D

#28 ·
Give my regards to the Blue Grass State, tilt. Paix, mon ami.

#24 ·
Pretty last minute and completely unpredicted but we are getting just enough snow to make it a white Christmas here in SW AB.

Will take it without complaint.

#27 ·
Snow and cold here, so we shall have a white Easter as well.

#25 ·
So far, we've just got the wind in south-central. Gusts up to 100kph. Hope it doesn't bring snow, the ride today was nice...

#29 ·
So far not looking too serious. We had a great picnic along the Castle River before the weather closed in. Leftover bird and Hot Cocoa make for a perfect Christmas Day Picnic. Was very windy but we managed to pick a sheltered spot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.