Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

pc game replacements

844 views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  groovetube 
#1 ·
My mom said she thought of a laptop, and of course I want to find her one, but she insists that it has to be a pc because she plays freecell and the other games. Is this all available in os x?

#3 ·
There's also a super fun PC game called "Dodge-The-Virus" that is not available for Mac yet. ;)

#4 ·
Lmao!

#6 ·
Have a look around the AppStore. My mom plays a number of solitaire type card games. She found an interesting puzzle game too! Often those types of games ate either free or relatively cheap. 99c to $10 max.

#9 ·
yah, I'm there too. She's pretty feisty on this, and I may not have a choice. My plan is to show up with my ipad, preloaded with her favorite games, pretested and compared to my windows installs, and any sites she loves bookmarked, set right up, and put it in her hand and let her play with it on her own for a while. If she loves it, I go home without it :)

#11 ·
she has a desktop, and seems fiercely attached to windows, but games is her reason. So yeah I'm trying for the ipad. Because I know I'll end up cleaning it and reinstalling multiple times if we get her a windows laptop. :)

the only thing worse than cleaning and reinstalling windows is doing it on a windows laptop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.