Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Craigslist down!?!?!?!

2K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  crawford 
#1 ·
I was trying to have a look just now at craigslist this morning, and all I get is "Domain tou violation" this is on multiple computers and different Internet connections.

Anyone else?

Z.

about > domain tou violation

Why am I seeing this page?

The website formerly operating at this domain violated craigslist's Terms of Use (TOU), and/or enabled or facilitated others in violating the TOU, and/or infringed craigslist's trademark(s) or other intellectual property. The domain has been transferred to craigslist.

craigslist does not permit automated posting or the employment of posting agents (software or human). Users who post non-local or irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content, or otherwise misuse craigslist's services detract from the user experience for all craigslist users.

craigslist may take action at any time against those jeopardizing the website or its user experience, violating the TOU or infringing upon craigslist's intellectual property.

craigslist has enjoyed considerable success in such litigation, securing multi-million dollar judgments in a number of cases, and eventually shutting down a variety of illegitimate TOU-violating enterprises, including ones operating outside the United States.

You may wish to:

review craigslist's Terms of Use
follow craigslist legal matters on the company blog
Visit craigslist​

See less See more
#8 ·
Out here in the boonies of SW AB as well. Beginning to look like a DOS attack or perhaps someone neglected to pay the power bill.:rolleyes: The US VP playing with that prototype kill switch toy?

Maybe just a Cyber Tuesday hangover.:D

#10 ·
Still down. Now has some sort of message about being managed and maintained by MarkMonitor.

Organism Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.