Canadian Mac Forums at ehMac banner

Interesting what toys stay popular. Top 10 toys bought online this year so far.

991 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kps 
#1 ·
Found a list of the top 10 toys bought online this year so far. Found it really interesting as I was walking through Toys-R-Us with my daughter the other day, and was telling her how funny it was that a lot of the toys I was seeing were almost the exact same toys I was into over 30 years ago.

10. Disney Pixar CARS 2 Lewis Hamilton

Special Cars 2 character featuring Formula One Driver Lewis Hamilton, with actual rubber tires.

9. Air Hogs R/C Hawk Eye Blue Sky

Get in the pilot’s seat of the air hogs camera plane for an adrenaline pumping ride full of high-action video.

8. Air Hogs Real Lightning McQueen

Get the real deal with the real Lightning McQueen. Watch his eyes and mouth come to life with amazing impulse projection technology.

7. Harry Potter Lego Sets

Bring Harry Potter play alive with these popular Lego sets.

6. Disney Pixar CARS 2 Miguel Camino #23

Another one of your favorite characters from the Disney Pixar film, CARS 2, in 155th scale.

5. Disney Pixar CARS 2 Shu Todoroki #22

Cars 2: With authentic styling and details, this popular character is die cast, and perfect for recreating all the great scenes from the movie.

4. Star Wars Lego Sets

Star Wars Lego Sets are galactic fun for kids of all ages this holiday.

3. Transformers Action Figures

The popular movie comes alive with all the Transformers action figures.

2. Hot Wheels Cars

Hot Wheels are still incredibly popular, and are a must have gift for the little auto enthusiast on your list this holiday season.

1. Barbie Dolls & Accessories

This classic from Mattel is still tops: Live the fab life with Barbie Dolls & Accessories!

Ok, I didn't like Barbie Dolls, but I think the boys vote got split amongst several cool cars. :) There's been fads like tickle-me-elmo and stuff like that, but just thought it was amazing how so many of the most popular toys or types of toys are still the most popular today.

See less See more
#2 ·
Ok, I didn't like Barbie Dolls, but I think the boys vote got split amongst several cool cars. :) There's been fads like tickle-me-elmo and stuff like that, but just thought it was amazing how so many of the most popular toys or types of toys are still the most popular today.
The boys have their own 'Barbie" to dress up....

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.