"Subject: Re: Reply to your "MACBOOK PRO 17" 2.5GHz 4GB RAM 250G DUAL OS XP" Ad on Kijiji
For this product I offer free shipping.
This is new in sealed box and with 1 year warranty.
Shipping method: UPS Express.
Time delivery: 3-4 days.
This time I'm in United Kingdom for a business trip and I'm unable to process the PayPal payments.
For both protection I want to enrole this transaction in the eBay Protection Program system.
This is a 100% safe method.
1. I'll send the package to you through eBay Protection Program Service.
2. eBay will inspect the package and will send you the notification with the payment details through email.
Also you will receive and the UPS tracking number.
With this you can verify the shipment status online.
3. You will send the payment through MoneyGram on the eBay officer name. You can find a MoneyGram location in any bank.
5. After you will send the money through MoneyGram you will reply with the notification received from eBay with the Reference Number and your complete name exactly how this appear on the MoneyGram receipt.
6. eBay will approve the payment and will delivery you the package through UPS Express.
7. After you will receive the package and you will inspect it you will inform eBay about that and they will release me the funds.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: You will don't send any money until you will not receive the tracking number from UPS.
Do not contact me if you aren't serious buyer or if you are interested in scamming methods as eChecks, etc.
If you agree with the terms then send me your complete name and address for shipping and I'll ship you it today.
Any kind of slime can process PayPal... So this guy/gal must be an even lower form of life than "slime".
__________________ WARNING: If you see links to ads in the above post, blame the cheesy ad-linking software used by the owners of this website. I do not endorse these links. Don't click on them.
HOWEVER: occassionally I have in the past provided links to instructions or illustrations. I will not do so in future, in fact I will not be offering helpful advice for free just to have my words pirated until the sleazy ad linking desists. I will, however, answer PMs.
I almost fell for one of these scams (well, not really) when someone was offering a 8 core Mac Pro for $1800. Same wording about being in the UK and getting a job there and needing the money to buy a (insert whatever here) and I should send them the money thru UPS or whatever and they will hold the funds until I inspect the goods then release it to them then.....
Same scam. Don't fall for it. Anything too good to be true usually is.
Remember, Craigslist and kijiji are for LOCAL face to face transactions only. The only reason for someone from out of town to be trolling your local classifieds is to scam you.
ANY of the following are scans 'I'll ship it to you for no charge' or 'I'm out of town right now' or 'my brother has the unit' or 'the goods are being held at xx company who will only release the money once you have the package'
And of course eBay does not have any 'inspection service' or escrow service. Neither does TNT Mailfast, UPS, or any other company that they may invent a process whereby it seems like you will be secure sending your money. All emails and websites that follow from this line will be forgeries.