I think I will have to sell my 20" iMac G4 (I need portability ) so I was wondering what this would sell for. I was thinking around $1400-$1500 but I'm not sure (that might be too much).
- 768 mb RAM
- 80gb Hard drive (7200 RPM)
- NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 64mb Graphics Card
- 20” Display, no dead pixels or other issues
- In near perfect condition, very minimal wear (not noticeable at all)
- Swing arm is in great condition, lots of tension
- Includes original iMac speakers (Harman Kardon, in excellent condition) and all original cables etc.
- Original box available
- Mac OS 10.3
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
When my fist clenches, crack it open...
And I believe BestBuy has the 20" on sale for $1599.
But don't feel bad, CPUsed offered me $500 for my G4 700 iMac 15". I think I originally paid something like $2600.
It's actually the 17" G5 at $1599 with free shipping and you get the full year Apple warranty. man -it's starting to make sense to shop around for Macs...used to be that everyone was selling the new Macs for the same price give or take a few dollars.
BTW - I noticed that the French version at best Buy is usually less than the English version - $50.00 on the basic Mini.
I assume that's only the OS and the couple of sheets of instructions and I could just load an English OS,,,,or is there more to it?