Home Sharing Problem
The problem. I can only get playback of music through the computer, not my iPhone or iPod Touch.
- I have installed the Remote app on an iPhone 4, IOS 5.1.1, and an iPod Touch, IOS 3.1.3.
- Both can display all the music on my MacBook Pro on wifi.
- Home Sharing on both IOS devices is turned on.
- iTunes>Advanced on the MacBook only displays the option to turn it off, indicating that it is on.
- iTunes left panel does not display the Sharing category even when IOS devices are connected by wifi.
- When I select the wifi in the Airplay option it indicates that there are no speakers connected. Choosing the Computer option sends the output to the computer, which I don"t want.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.